All of our Affirmative Action Plans are totally responsive to the implementing regulations for Executive Order 11246, as amended,
The Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974. It is our policy to review
company employment structures, identify the establishment we believe require affirmative action plans and
present this information to the client. We then prepare AAPs for all the facilities or for those facilities
the client elects to have programs completed.
All AAPs prepared by RPLMRI include Executive Order 11246, Veterans and AAP for the Disabled.
Our AAPs include all required analyses, specifically:
Additional Analyses include:
- Workforce Analysis
- Job Group Analysis
- Availability Analysis
- Utilization Analysis
- Goals Report
Special Features Include:
- Compensation Analysis
- JAAR (Job Area Acceptance Range)
A study of female/minority distribution in the workforce
- Adverse Impact Analyses of Applicants vs. Hires, Promotions, and Terminations
- Prior Year Goals Analyses
- Recruitment Sources Utilization
- Compliance with Sex Discrimination Guidelines Analysis
- Compliance with Religion & National Origin Analysis
AAP Implementation training for managers and supervisors:
- EEO Policy Statement
- Anti-Harassment Policy
- Identification of Specific responsibilities of Company EEO, First Line Managers and employees to ensure
affirmative action plan is carried out effectively
- One hour of manager/supervisor training is given to each establishment for which an AAP has been prepared. Travel expenses may be involved.
For more information on our Affirmative Action Plan
preparation or to find out if your organization
needs an Affirmative Action Plan, call (800) 633-4775 or fill
out our contact
form and we will be more than happy to assist you.